Go Green. Save Paper, Time and Money!
Did you know that using SchoolSpeak can help save the planet?
SchoolSpeak has helped schools go paperless in school communication saving significant time, labor and money.
Consider a school with 240 families sending 10 sheets of paper per week for 40 weeks a year and spending 8 hours per week in printing, copying and stuffing envelopes. Each sheet of paper along with printing costs around 4c - 7c:
- Total paper sent per family in a year = 10 * 40 = 400 sheets
- Total paper used for flyer/year = 400 * 240 = 96,000 sheets
- Total paper & printing cost @5c/sheet = 96,000 * 5c = $4,800
- Number of hours spent in one year = 8 * 40 = 320 hours
- Labor cost for one year at $12/hour = $3,840
- Potential Savings = $4,800 + $3,840 = $8,640
Interested in going green at school? We support your efforts! It’s time to:
- Save Paper: Go Green
- Save Time: Communicate Online
- Save Money: $8,640 expense reduced.