Financial Aid Assessment
Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total cost of a BLH education, you are encouraged to apply.
TADS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by BLH in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online or picked up in the school office and mailed directly to TADS. The $60 processing fee is payable to TADS ($6 addt'l charge if sending in a paper copy). Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax prior to the application due date of March 31, 2021.
Need Assistance with your Application?
- Household members' most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2's from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers' compensation, etc.)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% of more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust.
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.
Mailing Address: 1201 Hawthorne Ave., Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Telephone: 800.884.8237 (M-F, 8-8 CST)
Fax Number: 612.548.3326 (24 hours)