You can record and track student's Behavior through SchoolSpeak's Behavior Tracking. You can track any incidents - Reinforce the Positive Behaviors and work on tackling the negative ones.
SchoolSpeak's Behavior Tracking is highly flexible and customizable:
- You can customize the data fields on the incident report. Have an existing format you use? Not a problem, you can setup the same form on SchoolSpeak
- Reports can be marked private or shared with Parents
- Parents can be asked to acknowledge the report and leave a comment
- Staff can comment on an incident; comment can be marked private visible only to staff members
- Parents, teachers and admins can be notified via email when a report is created/updated. This helps better parent involvement and in turn aids student development