1. Log in using your assigned Login Name and
Password from the registration email.
2. Read Terms and Conditions and Private Policy and
3. Click on Profile (upper Right corner of web page)4. Check that your profile is correct.
Please make sure all your children that attend St.
Luke School are listed under "associated with."
If your Profile is not correct, please click on Contact
on the top center of the web page and email the
webmaster all corrections.
5. Click on Change Password (upper right corner of
6. Place your Assigned Password (from registration
email) in the Old Password field
7. Place your desired New Password in the New
8. Verify the New Password by typing the New
Password in the Re-enter New Password field
9. Click on Change**Do NOT share your Login/User Name and Password with your children. Parents have privileges to different areas of SchoolSpeak that children/students do not.For example, only parents are given the privilege to “Sign” documents, if your child logs in as the parent, the student will be able to “sign” for you, without you knowing.*Please take a moment to see the type of information that is available to you and your family. After you are logged in y0ou can find an overview of SchoolSpeak by clicking on the newsflash link entitled "What is SchoolSpeak all about?" Once there you will also find a quick start and detailed parent user guide.
Best Regards,Angie Smith
Don't have a SchoolSpeak account?
One username. One password.
We're excited to introduce schoolcommunity ID, a single login for all Community Brands products. Currently this feature is only available to SchoolSpeak, TADS and Ravenna users, but soon everyone will be able to login with schoolcommunity ID wherever you see this button.
Do you use SchoolSpeak and TADS?
* You can continue to use your SchoolSpeak, TADS and Ravenna logins even after signing up for your schoolcommunity ID.