Standardize across schools:
• Attendance codes and permanent records • Standards, rubrics and assessment schemes
• Progress reports and report cards • Behavior and health reporting • State, federal and diocesan data fields
• Implement standardized tests • Tools for reporting
Live diocesan dashboard
- View all schools in one page with live enrollment and absences.
- Review past data and view trends.
- Drill down demographic data by school and grade level.
- Define and standardize data to collect.
- Set a period for data collection and monitor live.
- Contact submitter, view/download data.
- Standardized tests, enrichment programs, teacher tools.
- Unify data from all schools and sync with third parties.
- Process data from third parties (e.g. standardized test results).
- Share diocesan announcements, calendar with school staff and parents.
- Email all schools or individual grade levels.
- Look up anyone in school by name or profession.
- For use while schools transition from other SIS.
- Minimal data input by school.
- Supports diocesan functions.
School board portal
- Separate account for school boards with different admins.
- Share information and communicate from diocese.
- Mentor and monitor functional teams at school level.